Forum > De site > Server problems?  
Rogoter
31 May 2013 om 11.25
Hey there

Are you working on something? In the last days, the server seems slow or even cut off many times.

Greetz,
Roger.

Elenitza

31 May 2013 om 11:51
Hi,

We are working on things, but we test that not on our server.
So i guess the hosting provider is a bit unstable the last days.

Greets
Rogoter
15 Jun 2013 om 14:56
Hi

I couldn't reach the Server for two days again. A pity and sorry to all co-players!
Is this only in foreign countries or do dutch players encounter the same problems?

Greetz- Rogoter.
Elenitza

15 Jun 2013 om 15:55
Hi,

I guess it was only your problem :(.
We didnt encounter server problems.

Greets
Jonkvrouw_Swaan

15 Jun 2013 om 20:54
I didn't have any problems the last weeks/ months.
Rogoter
16 Jun 2013 om 15:24
Hi
it is really strange as I can reach all other pages unless Feuerteufel.
It would be nice if you could have a look at this, I do really like this site and the people on it, but if it stayed like this, I'd have to quit.

Greetz

Roger.
Tsja

16 Jun 2013 om 16:47
The thing is; we just have a normal hosting account at a host-company. The can not see anything of this server. We can only see 'reported problems', 'planned maintenance' and the status of the server. We can't do anything about things like these :(

It is strange it does not work properly. is anything changed in your internet-connection? Provider, account, etc ... ?
AxeCrazy

17 Jun 2013 om 19:28
are you playing at work
and if so, did your it-uy block the site since it is game related?
Rogoter
18 Jun 2013 om 08:14
No, I am not playing at work like you :-) - it seems, as only when I enter with Safari, it gets blocked. But all other sites are o.k. Strange, isnt' it?
Tsja

18 Jun 2013 om 08:59
I don't have Safari (IE, FF and Chrome), but i can download it for Windows probably. I will try to run some tests.
Elenitza

18 Jun 2013 om 10:00
Is there some kind of firewall included in Safari that blocks this site?